Spinach, Potato & Cheese Sandwich Recipe with step wise pictures.
Healthy and delicious sandwich made with potato, spinach. This not only taste delicious but is super easy to make as well.
This is a yummy combo of ingredients which is not only healthy but very tasty too. This is great for breakfast or for lunch. It taste really yummy and delicious. Perfect sandwich to put in your kids lunch box.
You can make this as a after school snack for your kids too.
Massive 35+ Sandwich Recipes
Tri Colour Grill Sandwich
Triple Club Sandwich
Veg Mayo Sandwich
Grilled Potato Sandwich
Roasted Pepper Sandwich
Grilled Soya Kheema Sandwich
Spiced Potato Sandwich
Triple Veg Grilled Sandwich
Vegetable Grilled Sandwich
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Bread Slices - 4 or as needed
- Potato - 1 peeled, sliced
- Spinach - 2 cups chopped roughly
- Onion - 1 sliced thinly
- Pasta Sauce or Pizza Sauce - as needed
- Mozzarella Cheese - 1 cup grated
- Oil or Butter for pan frying
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Cook potato slices in salted water till tender. Set aside.
- Cook chopped spinach in some butter till wilted. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook onions in some oil till wilted, set aside.
- Take bread slice, spread pasta sauce over it.
- Top with potato, spinach, sauted onion. Top with cheese.
- Cover with bread and cook till golden on both sides.
1)Slice potatoes into slices
2)Cover with water, add salt
3)Boil untill just tender. Drain and set aside.
4)Heat butter in a pan
5)Add chopped spinach
6)Cook till spinach is wilted. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside to cool.
7)Take bread slices
8)Spread pasta sauce or any sauce
10)Place cooked potatoes
11)Top with onions
12)Top with spinach
13)Top with shredded cheese
14)Cover with another bread
15)Cook in some butter on low heat till it is well toasted
16)Flip over and cook