Crispy Vegetables Recipe – Crispy Veg Recipe with step wise pictures.
Crispy veggies which taste so delicous with some sweet chilli sauce or ketchup. You can add carrots and any veggies you like. My kids love it with some garlic mayo as well.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Broccoli - 1 cup cut into florets
- Cauliflower - 1 cup cut into florets
- Beans - 10 cut
- Salt to taste
- Red Chilli Flakes - 1 tsp
- Soy sauce to taste
- Baking powder - ½ tsp
- Cornflour / Cornstarch - ¼ cup + ¼ cup
- Black Pepper Powder - 1 tsp
- Oil for deep frying
- Take veggies in a bowl, add salt and microwave for 5 mins.
- Take it out and leave it to cool.
- Now add all ingredients except ¼ cup of cornflour and mix well.
- Heat oil for deep frying.
- Just before frying, add ¼ cup cornflour and mix well.
- Toss well and deep fry till golden.
- Drain and serve.
1)Chop broccoli, beans and cauliflower like this
2)Take it in a bowl
4)Microwave it for 5 mins
5)Take it from microwave and let it cool down
6)Add chilli flakes
8)Add soy sauce
9)Add baking powder
11)Just before frying, add more cornflour
12)Add black pepper powder
14)Heat oil in a kadai
15)Add in the coated veggies
16)Fry till golden
17)Fry on medium high heat