Potato Mayonnaise Sandwich Recipe with step wise pictures.
Super delicious creamy mayo potato sandwich which is perfect to pack in lunch box or taste amazing for dinner too.
Massive 35+ Sandwich Recipes
Tri Colour Grill Sandwich
Triple Club Sandwich
Veg Mayo Sandwich
Grilled Potato Sandwich
Roasted Pepper Sandwich
Grilled Soya Kheema Sandwich
Spiced Potato Sandwich
Triple Veg Grilled Sandwich
Vegetable Grilled Sandwich
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Butter - 2 tblsp + more
- Cabbage - 2 cups shredded
- Capsicum - 1 sliced thinly
- Potato - 2 cooked, peeled, mashed
- Oregano - 1 tsp
- Pasta Seasoning - 1 tsp
- Red Chilli Flakes - 1 tsp
- Green Chillies - 2 chopped finely
- Mayonnaise - ½ cup
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- Bread Slices as needed
- Heat butter in a pan, add in cabbage and chillies and saute for a min.
- Add in capsicum and mix well.
- Add in oregano, chilli flakes, pasta seasoning, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Add in mashed potatoes and mix well.
- Add in mayonnaise and mix well.
- Spoon this into the bread slices and sandwich with other slice.
- Cook in butter on a tawa till golden on both sides.
1)Take butter in a pan.
2)Add in green chillies and shredded cabbage
3)Add in sliced capsicum
4)Saute them well
5)Add in some oregano and pasta seasoning
7)Add in some red chilli flakes
8)Add in mashed potatoes
11)Add in some pepper
12)Add in mayo and mix
14)Take bread slices, spread some mayo on the bread
15)Spoon some potato filling in
16)Cover with other slice
17)Cook till golden on tawa