Apple Cinnamon Loaf Cake Recipe with step wise pictures.
Super soft and moist apple cinnamon cake which not only taste delicious but is super simple to make as well. It is perfect with a cup of cake.
Super moist and delicious apple cinnamon loaf cake which is a easy recipe to make and taste so fluffy and soft. It is similar to a pound cake and it is very basic to make.
This is perfect for breakfast, brunch or evening tea time. This bread is not too sweet. It goes well with a cup of tea or coffee. This keeps well for 2 to 3 days at room temparature. You can store this in fridge for more than a week and heat whenever you need.
Also check out these delicious breads & muffins
Eggless Whole Wheat Banana Bread
Banana Cornflakes Muffins
Banana Chocolate Cupcakes
Banana Nut Muffins
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
FOR APPLE FILLING:
- Apples - 2 peeled and chopped finely
- Brown Sugar - 1/2 cup
- Cinnamon Powder - 2 tsp
- Egg - 1
- Sugar - 3/4 cup
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Oil - 1/3 cup
- Milk - 1/2 cup
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 1/2 cup
- Baking Soda - 1/2 tsp
- Baking Powder - 1 tsp
- Salt - 1/4 tsp
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Take apples, brown sugar, cinnamon in a bowl and mix well.
- Take egg, sugar, vanilla, oil, milk in a bowl and mix well.
- Add in baking soda, baking powder and salt and mix well.
- Add flour and fold gently.
- Spoon half of the batter into the pan. Spoon apples mix on top.
- Spoon remaining batter.
- Bake for 45 mins to 1 hour. After 30 mins if the cake is getting too dark, cover with foil loosely.
- Remove and cool completely.
- Slice and serve.
1)Take peeled and chopped apples in a bowl.
2)Add in brown sugar
3)Add in cinnamon
4)Mix well. Set aside.
5)Add in egg in a bowl
6)Add in sugar
7)Add vanilla extract
8)Add in oil
9)Add in milk
11)Add baking powder
12)Add baking soda
13)Add in salt
15)Add in all purpose flour
17)Line a loaf pan with parchment paper
18)Pour half of the batter in
19)Spoon the apple mix
20)Spoon remaining batter over
21)Bake till done
22)Cool completely, slice and serve.