Beetroot Sabzi Recipe - Beetroot Curry Recipe with step wise pictures.
Simple Beetroot Curry Recipe
Beetroot Sabzi Recipe. Healthy beetroot sabzi which can be had with rice or roti. it is easy to make and taste really delicious.
About Beetroot Curry Recipe
Simple version of a side dish made with beetroots. This has onions, tomatoes and basic spices.
I made this yesterday as a part of my thali recipe. Everyone loved it so much more than anything else. Not only it tasted amazing but it is very easy to make and needs just few ingredients. I have one more version of this recipe, will share that version soon.
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
Follow me on Instagram, Facebook,Pinterest ,Youtube and Twitter for more Yummy Tummy inspiration.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
Beetroot Sabzi Recipe | Beetroot Curry Recipe
- Beetroots - 1 peeled and chopped
- Oil - 2 tblsp
- Cumin Seeds / Jeerakam - 1 tsp
- Curry leaves - 1 sprig
- Onion - 1 sliced thinly
- Tomato - 2 chopped finely
- Red Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
- Cumin Powder - 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder - 1 tsp
- Turmeric Powder - ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves a handful chopped finely
- Take beet, salt and water in a pressure cooker. Cook for 4 to 5 whistle. Turn off the heat and set aside.
- Take a kadai. Add oil and crackle in some cumin seeds and curry leaves,
- Add in onions and cook till well cooked.
- Add in tomatoes and cook till mushy.
- Add in spice powders and salt. Mix well.
- Now add in cooked beets along with liquid.
- Cook for 10 more mins.
Beetroot Curry Recipe Step by Step pictures
1)Peel and chop beetroot into small pieces. Take it in a pressure cooker
2)Add little salt.
4)Pressure cook till beets are done.
5)Heat oil in a kadai. Add cumin seeds
6)Add in curry leaves
7)Add in onions
8)Saute for a min
9)Add in tomatoes
11)Cook till mushy.
12)Add in cumin powder, garam masala powder, chilli powder and turmeric powder
14)Add in cooked beetroots
16)Cook for 10 mins more.
17)Add coriander leaves
I made this today
It turned out veryy tasty
Thanku for simple yet tasty recipe