“Cheese Hotteok is a potato patties which is filled with cheese and pan fried. The patties itself is soft and cheesy.”
Cheese hotteok is a simple potato pancake stuffed with cheese. The potato is kneaded with some cornflour which holds the pancake together. The cheese inside the pancake is gooey and cheesy.
Cheese Hotteok is
- Easy to make
- Requires just few ingredients
- Very cheap to make
- kids favourite
- tasty and addictive.
Check out my Chicken Mandu
What does Hotteok mean?
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
- Boiled Potatoes - 2
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Cornflour - 2 tblsp or as needed
- Mozzarella Cheese as needed grated
- Oil - 3 tblsp
- Mash potatoes with salt and pepper.
- Add in cornflour and mix well.
- Take small portion of mix, flatten it. Fill with cheese and seal it.
- Now heat a nonstick pan, place the patties and fry till golden brown on both sides.
1)Take boiled potatoes in a sauce pan.
3)Add in salt
4)Season with pepper
5)Add in cornflour
7)Take small portion of ball.
9)Fill it with cheese
14)Form it into cutlet.
15)heat oil in a pan
16)Place potato fritters on it.
17)Flip over and cook
18)Flip over and cook.