“Easy Chicken Ramen Recipe made using a handful of ingredients. A Bowl full of hearty piping hot ramen is all you need on a cold rainy day”
Chicken Ramen is a bowl of light chicken broth which is then poured over cooked noodles, spinach, seared chicken and boiled eggs.
(wiki)Ramen is a Japanese noodle soup. It consists of Chinese wheat noodles served in a meat or (occasionally) fish-based broth, often flavored with soy sauce or miso, and uses toppings such as sliced pork (chāshū), nori (dried seaweed), menma, and scallions. Nearly every region in Japan has its own variation of ramen, such as the tonkotsu (pork bone broth) ramen of Kyushu and the miso ramen of Hokkaido. Mazemen is a ramen dish that is not served in a soup, but rather with a sauce (such as tare), like noodles that are served with a sweet and sour sauce.
More Japanese Recipes
You can make this chicken ramen in a jiffy by following this tricks.
- Use store bought chicken broth
- Have boiled eggs on hand.
- Use fresh noodles if you have that on hand. They cook faster.
Chicken Ramen is soup taste so good. You can customize it as per your liking.
Variations you can make:
- Add sliced mushrooms
- Add blanched bok choy
- You can top it with some fried chicken katsu.
- You can use ready made ramen noodle cake, instead of soba noodles.
How you can make veg ramen soup
- Add fried tofu cubes
- Use vegetable stock instead of chicken stock.
- Add sliced vegetables as you like.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
- Soba Noodles as needed
- Spinach as needed
- Boiled Eggs as needed
- Black Pepper as needed
- Chicken Breast - 1 sliced in half
- Soy Sauce as needed
- Vinegar as needed
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
- Oil as needed
- Oil - 1 tsp
- Onions or Spring Onions - 1 sliced
- Mushrooms - 1 cup sliced
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 tsp
- Chicken Stock - 4 cups
- Soy Sauce - as needed
- Vinegar as needed
- Mix chicken, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger garlic paste in a bowl and set aside for 30 mins.
- Heat oil in a pan. Place chicken and cook for 2 to 3 mins till golden.Flip over and cook.
- Remove and set aside for 5 mins then slice them.
- Now heat oil in a pot, Add in onions, ginger garlic paste and saute for 2 mins.
- Add in mushrooms and mix well.
- Pour in stock, soy sauce. vinegar and mix well. Bring it to a boil.
- Now cook some noodles and blanch spinach in boiling water.
- Take a bowl, spoon in some noodles. Pour over the broth.
- Top with chicken, spinach and eggs.
- Season with pepper.
- Serve hot.
1)Take all your ingredients
2)Add in chicken breast in a bowl. I sliced up a chicken breast in the middle.
3)Season the chicken with soy sauce and ginger garlic paste.
4)Add in some vinegar
5) Mix well and set aside for 30 mins.
6)Heat a cast iron pan with little oil.
7)Place chicken in and cook for 2 to 3 mins till chicken is cooked on one side.
8)Flip over and cook
9)Take your chicken stock
10)Add little soy sauce.
11)Add a touch of vinegar.
13)Heat a touch of oil in a pan.
14)Add in sliced onions,.
15)Add in ginger garlic paste
17)Add in chicken stock
18)Now bring water to a boil, add salt.
19)Blanch your spinach.
20)Cook your noodles and drain.
21)Take a serving bowl. Plate some noodles.
22)I used soba noodles.
23)Pour in broth
24)Top with blanched spinach
25)Top with chicken.
26)Top with boiled eggs
27)Season with pepper.