Chikoo Milkshake Recipe with step by step pictures. Sapota Milkshake made using chikoo, sugar and milk.
We often go to an ice cream bar and my favorite thing to order there is a milkshake called as Chicago. It tasted so yummy, For years i never got what they added there. But later i found that they make that shake with Chikoo. I always wanted to try it at home. Last week i found some Chikoo fruit lying around, so decided to try it.
But I didn't have ice cream, so i went for a low fat version of it. Whenever you want to make shakes low in fat but still creamy and smooth, you have to add in frozen milk cubes. That will make it more creamy. I hope you will try it and let me know what you think.
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
📖 Recipe Card
Chikku Milkshake Recipe (Sapota Milkshake Recipe)
- Chikoo / Chikku / Sapota - 4 Peeled and Cubed
- Milk - 1 ½ cup
- Sugar to taste
- Start by freezing milk in ice cube tray. Take an ice cube tray and fill it with milk. Pop them in freezer for 2 to 3 hours or till they are completely frozen.
- Now peel, deseed and chop chikoo. Add them to a blender.
- Add in sugar.
- Now remove the ice cube tray from the freezer and remove the milk cubes from it. Add them to the blender.
- Now blend them to a very smooth shake.
- Pour them into glasses and serve immediately. They will like a smooth and creamy shake just like you added ice cream in them.
Chikoo Milkshake Recipe Step by Step Pictures
|You need milk, sugar and chikoo|