- Paratha-5 chopped into squares
- Onion-1 chopped
- Tomato-1 small chopped
- Capsicum-1 chopped
- Green Chilli-2
- Ginger Garlic paste-1 tblspn
- Tomato Sauce-1 tblspn
- Kashmiri red chilli powder-2tblspn
- Garam Masala powder-1 tblspn
- Saunf(sombu or perum cherakam-1 tsp
- Oil-1 tblspn +for deep frying
- Onion-2 large chopped
- Tomato-3 Chopped
- Saunf sombu or perum cherakam-1 tblspn
- Cinnamon-2 pieces
- Poppy Seeds kasa kasa-3 tblspn
- Redchilli powder-1 tsp
- Tumeric powder- ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Maida-1 cup
- Red chilli powder-1 tblspn
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves for Garnishing
- Spring Onion for Garnishing
- Make a batter of the above ingredients with some water.Dip the chopped paratha in the batter and deep fry till golden brown.
- In a kadai,add 1 tblspn of oil and crackle some saunf and cinnamon.Add in the Onion and Tomatoes and cook till translucent,Add in the redchilli powder,Tumeric powder and salt and cook for 1 min.Let it cool down and grind it into a smooth paste with some poppy seeds.
- In a large kadai add oil and sprinkle some saunf ,later add in some Onions,Capsicum,Ginger Garlic paste and fry for 30 sec.
- Add in the Tomatoes,Redchilli and Garam masala powder and cook for 2 min.
- Add in the Masala along with some Tomato sauce and throw in the green chilli and combine well.
- Season the whole thing with some salt.Now add in the fried Paratha and mix every thing together and let it cook for 1 min.
- Garnish with Coriander leaves and Spring onion,Serve hot with a Squeeze of a little Lemon Juice.
|Mix ingrediants given for batter with water…Dip the chopped paratha pieces in this and fry till golden|
|Crackle fennel and cinnamon in oil…Add in onions and tomatoes and mix well…|
|Add some poppy seeds to the mixture and make it into a paste|
|Now in a kadai crackle some fennel seeds….|
|Add in onions and capsicum to this…|
|Add some ginger garlic paste|
|Add in tomatoes|
|and your spice powders|
|Pour in the blended paste|
|and a touch of Tomato Ketchup(This is the secret ingrediant)…|
|add in the fried paratha…|