Chilli parotta recipe is a spicy cubed parota tossed in a delicious spicy sauce which taste amazing.
About this Recipe
- Paratha-5 chopped into squares
- Onion-1 chopped
- Tomato-1 small chopped
- Capsicum-1 chopped
- Green Chilli-2
- Ginger Garlic paste-1 tblspn
- Tomato Sauce-1 tblspn
- Kashmiri red chilli powder-2tblspn
- Garam Masala powder-1 tblspn
- Saunf(sombu or perum cherakam-1 tsp
- Oil-1 tblspn +for deep frying
- Onion-2 large chopped
- Tomato-3 Chopped
- Saunf sombu or perum cherakam-1 tblspn
- Cinnamon-2 pieces
- Poppy Seeds kasa kasa-3 tblspn
- Redchilli powder-1 tsp
- Tumeric powder- ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Maida-1 cup
- Red chilli powder-1 tblspn
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves for Garnishing
- Spring Onion for Garnishing
- Make a batter of the above ingredients with some water.Dip the chopped paratha in the batter and deep fry till golden brown.
- In a kadai,add 1 tblspn of oil and crackle some saunf and cinnamon.Add in the Onion and Tomatoes and cook till translucent,Add in the redchilli powder,Tumeric powder and salt and cook for 1 min.Let it cool down and grind it into a smooth paste with some poppy seeds.
- In a large kadai add oil and sprinkle some saunf ,later add in some Onions,Capsicum,Ginger Garlic paste and fry for 30 sec.
- Add in the Tomatoes,Redchilli and Garam masala powder and cook for 2 min.
- Add in the Masala along with some Tomato sauce and throw in the green chilli and combine well.
- Season the whole thing with some salt.Now add in the fried Paratha and mix every thing together and let it cook for 1 min.
- Garnish with Coriander leaves and Spring onion,Serve hot with a Squeeze of a little Lemon Juice.
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
Step by Step
|Mix ingredients given for batter with water...Dip the chopped paratha pieces in this and fry till golden|
|Crackle fennel and cinnamon in oil...Add in onions and tomatoes and mix well...|