Chocolate Turtle Brownies Recipe with step wise pictures.
Super good delicious caramel brownies which taste as good as it looks. The caramel and the chocolate is perfect together. The crunchy walnuts really makes it.
Super moist and decadent brownies which is perfect to make during any time of the year. So rich and so chocolaty, you can never stop with just one piece.
Brownies are seriously my addiction. I keep on exploring new recipes for brownies. I get hit by brownie craving often and i try new recipes for it. Most of the recipes will be a success and i will share it here.
Check out this fun
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
📖 Recipe Card
Chocolate Turtle Brownies Recipe
- Chocolate - 1 cup + 1 cup chopped
- Butter - 100 grams
- Eggs - 3
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 ¼ cup 150 grams
- Sugar - 1 cup 200 grams
- Baking Soda / Cooking Soda - ¼ tsp
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Walnuts - ½ cup chopped
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line a square baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Take 1 cup chocolate, butter in a sauce pan and melt gently.
- Take it in a bowl. Add sugar, eggs, vanilla and mix well.
- Add in flour, baking soda and mix well.
- Add 1 cup chocolate and walnuts and mix well.
- Pour it into the pan and bake for 20 to 25 mins.
- Remove and top with walnuts and chocolate chips.
- Once the brownies is warm, top with caramel sauce and cool it down.
1)Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line a 20 cm baking pan with parchment paper.
2)Take chocolate in a bowl
5)Now it is all melted
12)Add baking soda
14)Add chopped chocolate and walnuts
16)Spoon the batter into the pan
17)Bake till done
18)Top the hot brownie with chocolate chips
19)Add walnuts too
20)Take salted caramel sauce. Recipe here
21)Drizzle all over the brownies
22)Remove the brownie from the pan
23)Cut it into bars