Cornflakes Chocolate Pudding Recipe with Step by Step Pictures. Cornflakes pudding is one of the easiest and delicious pudding recipe you can ever make.
Have you ever imagined of making a pudding using cornflakes..Even i have never thought of it, until i came across this recipe. I had a half a packet of cornflakes which was sitting in my fridge for quite sometime. I was thinking what to do with it and finally this recipe came to rescue.
Cornflakes pudding with step by step pictures. Cornflakes chocolate pudding recipe taste amazing. This is a chocolate version of the pudding, you will love this regular cornflakes pudding too.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Milk - 2 cup + 1/4 cup
- Sugar - 3/4 cup
- Cornflakes - 1 cup
- Cocoa Powder - 2 tblsp
- Cornflour - 2 tblsp
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Chocolate Chips as needed
- Take cornflour, cocoa and milk in a bowl and whisk till smooth.
- Take milk in a sauce pan. Add sugar and bring it to a boil.
- Add cornflakes and mix well. Cook for 2 to 3 mins.
- Add in cornflour mix and stir till thickens.
- Now add in vanilla and mix well.
- Spoon this into bowl, top with chocolate chips.
- Chill in fridge and serve,
1)Take cocoa powder in a bowl
3)Add in milk
4)Mix well so there is no lump
5)Take milk in a sauce pan
6)Add in sugar
7)Heat till it comes to a boil
8)Add in cornflakes
9)Cook till cornflakes is done
10)Add in chocolate mix
11)Cook till it thickens
12)Add in vanilla
13)Mix well and cook till thickens
14)Pour it into serving bowl
15)top with chocolate chips