Cornflakes Pudding Recipe with Step by Step Pictures. Cornflakes pudding is one of the easiest and delicious pudding recipe you can ever make. This post has two version for making cornflakes pudding. One is a chocolate flavour and other is a butter flavoured one.
Have you ever imagined making a pudding using cornflakes. Even I have never thought of it until I came across this recipe. I had half a packet of cornflakes which was sitting in my fridge for quite sometime. I was thinking what to do with it and finally this recipe came to rescue.
Cornflakes pudding with step by step pictures. Cornflakes chocolate pudding recipe taste amazing. This is a chocolate version of the pudding, you will love this regular cornflakes pudding too.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
Cornflakes Pudding Recipe | Cornflakes Chocolate Pudding
- Milk - 2 cup + ¼ cup
- Sugar - ¾ cup
- Cornflakes - 1 cup
- Cocoa Powder - 2 tblsp
- Cornflour - 2 tblsp
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Chocolate Chips as needed
- Take cornflour, cocoa and milk in a bowl and whisk till smooth.
- Take milk in a sauce pan. Add sugar and bring it to a boil.
- Add cornflakes and mix well. Cook for 2 to 3 mins.
- Add in cornflour mix and stir till thickens.
- Now add in vanilla and mix well.
- Spoon this into bowl, top with chocolate chips.
- Chill in fridge and serve,
Version 1: Chocolate Cornflakes Pudding Recipe
1)Take cocoa powder in a bowl
3)Add in milk
4)Mix well so there is no lump
5)Take milk in a sauce pan
6)Add in sugar
7)Heat till it comes to a boil
8)Add in cornflakes
9)Cook till cornflakes is done
10)Add in chocolate mix
11)Cook till it thickens
12)Add in vanilla
13)Mix well and cook till thickens
14)Pour it into serving bowl
15)top with chocolate chips
Version 2: Cornflakes Pudding Recipe
Preparation Time : 5 mins
Cooking Time : 10 mins
Serves: 2 to 4
Ingredients for Cornflakes Pudding
- Butter - 1 tblspn
- Cornflakes - ¾ cup
- Milk - 1.5 cup
- Sugar - ½ cup
- Cashews - 3 tblspn chopped
- Sultanas / Kishmish - 3 tblspn
How to Make Cornflakes Pudding
- Heat butter in a pan, add cornflakes and toast for couple of mins. Take it in a blender and powder coarsely. Set aside.
- Take sugar and milk in a sauce pan and heat gently so it comes to a boil.
- Add in powdered cornflakes and mix well. Cook this for few mins till it thickens.
- Add in cashews and sultanas. Mix well.
- Spoon this into serving bowl and top with cashews and raisans.
- Chill for few hours. Serve.
Step by Step
|Melt butter in a pan|