Crispy Cashew Chicken Recipe with Step by Step Pictures.
Crispy cashew chicken which has crunchy little chicken pieces which is tossed in a light sauce. This dish has crispy cashew pieces and fiery chillies. Super delicious.
The chicken itself is delicious but it can be served along side with noodles or fried rice.
I served it with simple noodles stir fry.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Boneless Chicken - 500 grams chopped into small pieces
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper Powder - 1 tsp
- Potato Starch or Corn Starch - ½ cup
- Oil for deep frying
- Oil - 2 tsp
- Cashews - ¼ cup
- Dry Red Chillies - 3
- Onions - 1 chopped
- Bell pepper - 1 chopped
- Soy Sauce - 1 tsp
- Vinegar - 2 tsp
- Water - 3 to 4 tblsp
- Sugar - 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper powder as needed
- Heat oil in a pan. Mix chicken with salt, pepper, cornstarch or potato starcg and mix well.
- Drop in hot oil and fry till golden. You can double fry the chicken for maximum crispyness.
- Heat little oil in a pan, add in cashews and dry red chillies and fry till golden. Drain to a bowl.
- Add in onions and capsicum and stir fry for a min.
- Add in soy sauce, vinegar, salt, sugar and mix well. Add water and mix well.
- Add in fried chicken and the fried chillies and cashews.
- Toss well.
- Add in black pepper powder and mix well.
1)Take boneless chicken in a bowl. Use small pieces of chicken
2)Add in salt and pepper
4)Take potato starch
5)Add it into the chicken
7)Heat oil in a kadai
8)Add chicken in
9)Fry till crispy and golden. You can deep fry it one more time. Double frying will give maximum crispness.
10)Heat little oil in a wok.
11)Add in cashews
12)Add in dry red chilliees
13)remove to a bowl
14)In the same oil add in onions and capsicum
15)Stir fry for a min
16)Add in soy sauce
18)Add little water
21)Mix well and cook for few minutes
22)Add fried chicken
24)Add in fried cashews and chillies
26)Add in black pepper powder