Restaurant Style Noodles with Step by Step Pictures.
Simple stir fry veg noodles taste delicious. This is how they make noodles at restaurants. It has just salt and pepper and no other sauce ingredients. You can serve this with any chinese dishes.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Plain noodles - 1 packet
- Cabbage - 2 cups shredded
- Carrot - 1 sliced into thin strips
- Capsicum / Bell Pepper - 1 sliced thinly
- Salt to taste
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Oil - 2 tblsp
- Msg a pinch optional
- White pepper powder as needed
- Bring lots of salted water to a boil. Add noodles and cook as per package directions. Drain them, wash them well in cold water. Now cut them into small pieces.
- Heat a wok on high heat. Heat till smoking, Add oil.
- Add in veggies, salt, sugar and msg and toss well on high heat for 3 mins.
- Add in noodles and stir fry for 3 to 5 mins.
- Now Add in pepper and mix well.
- Serve hot.
1)Cook noodles in salted water. Drain it once cooked.
2)Drain and rinse well in cold water
3)Cut the noodles into half so it is not so long.
4)Slice cabbage, capsicum and carrots.
5)heat oil in a wok and heat on high heat or till the pan is smoking
6)Add all the veggies and toss
7)Add little sugar
8)Add a pinch of msg which is optional
9)Add salt to taste
10)Toss on high heat
11)You have to cook the veggies for only 3 mins.
12)Add cooked noodles
15)Toss the noodles well
16)Take white pepper powder
17)Add it in