Dalgona Popsicle Recipe with Step by Step Pictures.
Delcious coffee popsicle which is easy to make and takes jut few ingredients. This popsicle is for all those coffee lovers.
When i made the dalgona coffee mixture i used that to make few recipes as well. One of that is this coffee. I still have a cake recipe to share with you all in which i used the coffee as frosting. This popsicle is a simple one, i added little sweetened condensed milk to make the popsicle creamy.
- Instant coffee powder - 2 tsp
- Sugar - 3 tblsp
- Hot Water - 1 tblsp
- Milk - 2 cups
- Sweetened condensed milk - 1/4 cup
- Take coffee, sugar and hot water in a bowl. Whip this using a hand blender till frothy.
- Take milk in a sauce pan, Bring it to a boil.
- Add condensed milk and mix well
- Add dalgona mix and whisk well.
- Pour it into popsicle mould and freeze overnight.
- For unmoulding run the mould under tap water and release.
1)Take instant coffee powder
2)Add it in a bowl
3)I used my favorite instant coffee
4)Add in sugar
5)You can add as per your taste
6)Add in boiling hot water
7)I stirred it a little so sugar melts
8)Now get your beater
9)Beat till fluffy and light
10)It will get thick and fluffy
11)Hand blender is best
12)Now it is thick and stiff just like whipped cream
13)Boil milk till comes to a boil
14)Bring milk to a boil
16)Add in sweetened condensed milk
18)Add in dalgona mix
19)Add as much as you like
22)take popsicle mould
23)Pour filling in
24)Cover and freeze
25)Run mould under water