Dora Cakes Recipe – Dorayaki Pancakes Recipe with step wise pictures.
So soft and fluffy pancakes which is so easy to make. These pancakes are sandwiched together with some chocolate spread. Kids will love it sure.
Dora cakes or dorayaki pancakes are inspired from the cartoon series Doraemon. Maha used to watch the cartoon and loves it. The protagonist, a super cat-robot, is completely in love with this and would do absolutely anything for them! I thought of giving my twist on it. So i made a whole wheat pancakes and sandwiched it with my homemade nutella.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Wheat Flour - 1 cup
- Baking Powder - 1 tsp
- Salt a pinch
- Honey - 1 tblsp or to taste
- Milk - 1/2 cup or as needed
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Butter for making pancakes
- Nutella or any chocolate spread as needed
- Take wheat flour, baking powder, salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Add in milk, honey, vanilla and mix well.
- Heat butter in a nonstick pan.
- Pour small ladleful of batter and cook till golden on each side.
- Flip over and cook.
- Remove and cool it down.
- Spread nutella on the pancakes, sandwich with the other one.
1)Take wheat flour in a bowl.
3)Add in baking powder
5)Add in milk
6)Add in honey
9)Take a small ladleful
10)Heat a pan with some butter
11)pour small amount of batter in each one.
12)Cook till bubbles form on top.
13)Flip over and cook till both side is golden and cooked
14)Remove and cool it down.
15)Spread chocolate spread or nutella on each one.
16)Place other pancake on top