Egg dosa recipe is a simple and most easy breakfast or brunch recipe you could ever make. This taste delicious.
This is one of quick breakfast or dinner or even lunch you could ever imagine.. This survive well in the lunchbox, I am damn sure that your kids will love it. We often make it at home for most of the days.I served it with raw onion chutney and it was perfect.
About Egg Dosa Recipe
Egg dosa is a popular South Indian breakfast that is made with dosa batter, an egg, and vegetables. Serve the egg dosa with your favourite chutney or curry. Egg Dosa is a delicious, protein-rich dosa that is healthy and nutritious to eat for breakfast, especially for diabetics who have many food restrictions due to high blood sugar
Egg dosa is prepared by street-side thalluvandi or Thattu Kadai shops and small eateries catering to bachelors. College students and working teenagers enjoy eating this hot from the pan for dinner. In fact, egg dosas from small shops are more popular than those from large restaurants.
Egg Dosa Video
Ingredients for Egg Dosa Recipe
Raw eggs have a fairly bland flavour, but those who are more sensitive to them may find them overpowering. Because egg yolks are mostly fats, they have a buttery flavour, are very creamy, and have a smooth mouthfeel.
Onions are considered a basic ingredient or the foundation of Indian cooking and are used to make any gravy, curry, or bhuna dish. The flavour and aroma of onion transforms any ordinary dish into a mouthwatering and delectable one.
📖 Recipe Card
Egg Dosa Recipe | Muttai Dosa Recipe | How to Make Egg Dosa
Version 1 : Egg Dosa Recipe
- Dosa Batter
- 4 Egg
- ½ cup Onion finely chopped
- 2 Green chillies
- ¼ cup Tomato
- 1 chopped Green chillies
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- oil as needed
Version 2 : Egg Dosa Recipe
- 2 cups Dosa Batter
- 3 Eggs
- 1 large Onion finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Oil as needed
Egg Dosa : Version 1
- Mix eggs with salt, pepper, onions, tomatoes, green chillies and mix well.
- Make dosa, pour egg mix on top and spread evenly. Drizzle oil around the sides. Cook on both sides and serve.
Egg Dosa : Version 2
- In a small mixing bowl crack open eggs and add onions to it. Beat it till it is combined.
- Heat a tawa and pour a ladleful of batter on it and spread it evenly.
- Now pour half of the egg mixture over this and spread it on the dosa.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper over this.
- Drizzle some oil and cook it till the bottom gets crispy..Flip it over and cook on the other side too.
- Now serve with chutney or idli podi.
Version 1 : Egg Dosa Recipe | Muttai Dosa Recipe
1)Take eggs in a bowl
Version 2 : Egg Dosa Recipe | Muttai Dosa Recipe
Egg Dosa Step by Step
|Take all your ingredients
|your dosa batter
|heat a tawa
|add egg in
|drizzle some oil
|sprinkle with salt and pepper
|flip it over
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.