Last Updated on November 20, 2020
Eggless Blueberry Loaf Cake Recipe with step wise pictures.
Eggless blueberry muffins which is not only easy to make but is very tasty as well. You can make this in a fraction of minutes.
Super moist and so delicious blueberry cake recipe which not only taste amazing but is easy to make as well. This can be served as a morning breakfast with a glass of milk.
Healthy and nutritious blueberry cake which not only taste delicious but is perfect as breakfast with a cup of coffee or tea. You can skip all purpose flour and use wheat flour and use honey instead of sugar.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Eggless Blueberry Muffins Recipe
- Melted Butter - 6 tblsp
- Sugar - ¾ cup
- Vanilla Essence - 1 tsp
- Yogurt - ½ cup
- Milk - ¼ cup
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 ½ cup
- Baking Powder - ¾ tsp
- Salt - ¼ tsp
- Blueberry - 1 cup
- Preheat oven 180 degree c. Grease a loaf pan with oil.
- Mix butter, sugar and vanilla in a bowl.
- Add in yogurt and mix well.
- Now add in flour, baking powder and salt and mix well.
- Toss blue berries in some flour and add it in.
- Add milk and adjust the batter texture.
- Spoon it into loaf pan and bake for 35 to 45 mins.
- Cool it completely.
- Unmould and serve.
1)Take melted butter in a bowl
6)Add in flour
7)Add in baking powder
8)Add in salt
9)Beat till combined
10)Take blueberries in a bowl
14)Add it in
16)Add in milk
18)Grease a loaf pan
19)Spoon batter in
20)Bake till done