Eggless Blueberry Loaf Cake Recipe with step wise pictures.
Eggless blueberry muffins which is not only easy to make but is very tasty as well. You can make this in a fraction of minutes.
Super moist and so delicious blueberry cake recipe which not only taste amazing but is easy to make as well. This can be served as a morning breakfast with a glass of milk.
Healthy and nutritious blueberry cake which not only taste delicious but is perfect as breakfast with a cup of coffee or tea. You can skip all purpose flour and use wheat flour and use honey instead of sugar.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Melted Butter - 6 tblsp
- Sugar - 3/4 cup
- Vanilla Essence - 1 tsp
- Yogurt - 1/2 cup
- Milk - 1/4 cup
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 1/2 cup
- Baking Powder - 3/4 tsp
- Salt - 1/4 tsp
- Blueberry - 1 cup
- Preheat oven 180 degree c. Grease a loaf pan with oil.
- Mix butter, sugar and vanilla in a bowl.
- Add in yogurt and mix well.
- Now add in flour, baking powder and salt and mix well.
- Toss blue berries in some flour and add it in.
- Add milk and adjust the batter texture.
- Spoon it into loaf pan and bake for 35 to 45 mins.
- Cool it completely.
- Unmould and serve.
1)Take melted butter in a bowl
6)Add in flour
7)Add in baking powder
8)Add in salt
9)Beat till combined
10)Take blueberries in a bowl
14)Add it in
16)Add in milk
18)Grease a loaf pan
19)Spoon batter in
20)Bake till done