Worlds Best Banana Bread Recipe with Step by Step Pictures.
Over the years of baking i have made so many versions of banana bread. But i could say that this is the best one i have ever baked. There are few reason why this recipe is the best.
1)It is a basic and easy recipe.
2)It needs just a handful of ingredients.
3)It calls for butter instead of oil.
4)It has a good amount of ripe bananas in it.
5)The cake is so moist and soft.
If you have some ripe bananas lying around then try this recipe. It is super easy and never disappoints you.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- All Purpose flour / Maida - 1 1/2 cup 180 grams
- Baking Soda - 1 tsp
- Powdered Sugar - 1 cup 200 grams
- Unsalted Butter - 1/2 cup 100 grams
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Ripe Banana - 3
- Egg - 2
- Preheat oven to 180 degree c.
- Line 2 loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Beat butter, sugar, vanilla till creamy.
- Add banana and beat till mixed.
- Add eggs and beat till fluffy.
- Add in flour, baking soda and fold gently.
- Spoon this into baking pan and bake for 35 to 40 mins.
- Remove and cool completely.
- Slice and serve.
2)Use soft butter for best results.
3)Dont over mix the batter.
4)Use ripest banana for best results. Over ripe mushy bananas work best
5)Add any nuts if you like.
1)Take butter in a bowl
2)Add in powdered sugar or caster sugar. You can powder normal sugar till fine and use that.
3)Beat till creamy and fluffy
4)It will get nice and fluffy.
5)Add in ripe bananas
6)Add it in and beat till fluffy. Since the bananas are very ripe it will get mashed up by the hand blender itself.
7)Mash it well
8)Now it is fluffy. Add in eggs
9)Add in vanilla
10)Beat till fluffy
11)Add in flour
12)Add in baking soda
13)Beat it gently
15)Divide between loaf pans lined with parchment paper
16)Pop it into the oven and bake
17)Now it is cooked
18)When it is cooled slice and serve.