Eggless Dates & Walnut Cake Recipe - Christmas Special Recipes with step wise pictures.
Soft and moist eggless dates and walnut cake which taste so yummy. This cake taste amazing with a cup of tea.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Eggless Dates & Walnut Cake Recipe - Christmas Special Recipes
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 cup 120 grams
- Wheat Flour - 1 cup 120 grams
- Brown Sugar - 1 cup 200 grams
- Baking Soda - 2 tsp
- Cinnamon Powder - 1 tsp
- Salt - ¼ tsp
- Dates - 1.5 cups chopped
- Water - 2 cups 480 ml
- Oil - ½ cup 120 ml
- Walnuts - ¾ cup chopped
- Take dates, water, brown sugar in a sauce pan and cook for 10 mins. Set aside to cool down completely.
- Now add in oil and mix well.
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Take both flour, baking soda, cinnamon and walnuts in a bowl and mix well.
- Add in the liquid mix and fold gently.
- Spoon it into the baking pan and bake for 45 to 50 mins.
- Remove it and cool down completely.
- Slice and serve.
1)Take dates in a sauce pan.
2)Cover with 2 cups of water
3)Add in brown sugar
4)Cook for 10 mins. Now take it off the heat and cool it down completely.
5)Now the dates has become nice and soft.
8)Take all purpose flour in a bowl.
9)Add wheat flour.
10)Add in baking soda
11)Add cinnamon and salt.
12)Add walnuts or almonds.
14)Add the cooled dates mix.
15)Mix till it is combined.
16)Fold the batter gently.
17)Spoon into a lined baking pan.
18)Bake till done.
19)Slice and serve.