Falooda Popsicles Recipe with step wise pictures.
Super delicious falooda popsicle which taste so good. This popsicle has sabja, vermicelli, rose milk and rose syrup which taste so yummy.
Super refreshing and easy popsicle recipe which can be made in minutes. This falooda popsicles is so delicious and can be made easily.
I love making popsicles during this hot weather. My mom is a fan of my popsicles so i try to make it often. Since i am in a popsicle making mood. She started demanding many popsicle recipes to me. Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Falooda Popsicles Recipe
- Vermicelli / Semiya - 1 cup
- Sabja - 2 tblsp
- Milk - 2 cups
- Sugar - ½ cup
- Rose Syrup - ½ cup
- Soak sabja in water for 10 mins.
- Cook vermicelli in water and drain it.
- Take milk and sugar in a sauce pan and boil it. Simmer the flame and cook for 10 mins. Take it off the heat and add in rose syrup and mix well.
- Take popsicle mould, fill with sabja and semiya. Pour little rose syrup. Top with rose milk.
- Cover and freeze overnight.
- Run the mould under tap water and unmould.
1)Soak sabja in water for 10 mins.
2)Cook vermicelli in some water
3)Drain and set aside.
4)Heat milk in a sauce pan
6)Bring it to a boil
7)Now take it off the heat
8)Add in rose syrup
10)Take your popsicle mould add in sabja
11)Add as much as you like.
12)Add cooked semiya
13)Add in rose syrup
14)Once it is added
15)Add in the rose milk.
16)Once it is filled
17)Put on a lid
19)Remove it from freezer and run under tap water.