Fruit Cocktail Salad Recipe – Fruit Cocktail & Sago Salad Recipe with Step wise pictures.
This is a delicious desert which is made using just 2 ingredients. It is super easy to make and super delicious. I am sure kids will love it for sure. Instead of using canned fruit cocktail, you can use fresh fruits.
Adding sago to this gives a nice taste and texture to the desert. This salad is sweet and has a cream base which taste so yummy.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Fruit Cocktail - 1 can drained
- Cream - 1/2 cup
- Condensed Milk - 3/4 cup to 1 cup
- Sago - 1/4 cup
- Cook sago in water till it is soft. Drain and rinse in cold water. Set aside.
- Take condensed milk, cream in a bowl and mix well. Add in fruit cocktail and sago. Mix well.
- Chill in fridge for 3 to 4 hours.
- Serve cold
1)Drain a can of fruit cocktail and set aside
2)Take sago in a pan
3)Add water to it
4)Cook them till it is soft
5)Drain them and wash in cold water. Set aside.
6)Take cream in a bowl
7)Add in sweetened condensed milk
8)whisk till creamy
9)Add in fruit cocktail
10) Mix well
11)Add in sago
12)Mix well. Chill in fridge for few hours.