Tomato Ketchup Pasta Recipe – Ketchup Spaghetti Recipe – Kids Friendly Recipes with step wise pictures.
Super easy ketchup pasta recipe which is loved by kids. Since it is made with their all time favourite ingredient tomato ketchup. It is a great recipe to put together in minutes.
If you are out of tomatoes or other stuffs. Then this recipe comes handy. It is made using ketchup and i am sure it is one of the staple ingredients in everyones house specially with the ones with kids. Then this recipe can be put together in under 15 mins.
Garlic Butter Spaghetti
Stir Fry Spaghetti
Grilled Chicken Pasta
Spaghetti Aglio Olio
Chicken & Veggie Pasta
Spaghetti with Meatballs
- Any Pasta of your Choice - 1 cup
- Olive Oil - 1 tblsp
- Garlic - 3 cloves chopped finely
- Tomato Ketchup - 1/4 cup
- Oregano - 1 tsp
- Chilli Flakes - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Milk - 1/2 cup
- Cornflour - 1 tsp
- Cook pasta in salted boiling water as per package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan. Sizzle some garlic.
- Add in ketchup and mix well. Add in oregano and chilli flakes. Mix well.
- Add in some water. Add milk which is mixed with cornflour. Stit till sauce thickens.
- Add cooked pasta and toss well.
- Cook everything for 3 mins.
1)Take a tsp of cornflour in a bowl.
2)Add some water and make it into a liquid slurry
3)Heat oil in a pan
4)Add in garlic and saute for a min
5)Once it is well sauted
6)Add in oregano and chilli flakes
7)Add in tomato ketchup
8)Add a good amount of it in.
9)Saute it for a min.
10)Add salt and sugar
11)Add in water
13)Add in the milk mix.
14)Mix well. Cook for a min.
15)Now it is all thick.
16)Add in cooked pasta
17)Toss well in the sauce.