Gems Cookies Recipe – Chewy Gems Cookies Recipe with step wise pictures.
Gems Cookies Recipe. This is a colourful gems cookies which kids will love this for sure. It will be super hit in parties too.
I have shared so many versions of m&m cookies. This one is a easy version which i made using gems. This cookies turns out perfect and has chewy texture to it.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Butter - 125 grams
- Sugar - 1/3 cup
- Brown Sugar - 1/2 cup
- Eggs - 1
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 1/2 cup
- Baking Soda / Cooking Soda - 1/2 tsp
- Salt a pinch
- Cadburys Gems - 1 cup
- Preheat oven to 190 degree C. LIne a baking pan with parchment and set aside.
- Take butter, both sugar and vanilla in a bowl and whisk till creamy.
- Add in egg and mix well.
- Add in flour, baking soda, salt and mix well.
- Add in 3/4 th of the gems and fold gently.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and chill for 30 mins.
- Take small portion of the dough and shape it into ball.
- Place it in a parchment lined pan, flatten it gently and top with gems.
- Bake this in the oven for 8 to 10 mins.
- Remove and cool for 5 mins and remove to the cooling rack.
- Cool completely and store in a air tight container.
1)Preheat oven to 190 degree C. Take butter in a bowl.
2)Add regular sugar and brown sugar
4)Whisk till creamy
Also check out
6)Whisk till combined
7)Add in baking soda
8)Add in salt
9)Whisk till mixed
10) Add flour
14)Cover and chill for 30 mins
15)Shape it into ball, flatten it and place more gems on top.
16)Bake in the preheated oven for 8 to 10 mins