Delicious and nutritious gobhi ki sabji or cauliflower sabzi recipe which taste so yummy with roti or rice. So easy to make and taste so delicious too.
Preparation Time : 10 mins
Cooking Time : 30 to 35 mins
Serves : 3 to 4
Gobi Sabzi with Capsicum Ingredients
Bell Peppers - 2 cups cut into cubes ( I used green and yellow)
Turmeric Powder / Manjal Podi - ½ tsp
Salt to taste
Oil - 2 tblspn
Cumin Seeds / Jeerakam - 1 tsp
Chilli Powder - 2 tsp
Cumin Powder / Jeeraka Podi - 1 tsp
Garam Masala Powder - 1 tsp
Amchoor Powder - 1 tsp
Gobi Capsicum Preparation
- Take cauliflower in a sauce pan, cover it with water and sprinkle in salt and turmeric powder and mix well. Now cook this for 5 mins and drain it.
- Heat oil in a kadai. Add in cumin seeds and saute for a min.
- Now add in the cooked gobi and mix well. Cook till it turns golden brown. It will take around 8 to 10 mins
- Now add in peppers and mix well. Cook this for 5 to 8 mins till it gets nice and golden.
- Now add in all the spice powder, salt except amchoor powder and mix well.
- Let it cook for few mins.
- Serve with any curry and rice.
|Start by cooking the gobi..Add the cauliflower pieces
in a sauce pan, cover with water,
add some salt and turmeric powder as well
Version 2: Gobhi Ki Sabji (with Onions & Tomatoes)
Cauliflower Sabzi Recipe - Gobi Subzi Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious and nutritious cauliflower recipe which taste so yummy with roti or rice. So easy to make and taste so delicious too.
This is a quick and easy gobi sabzi recipe. Takes just few ingredients and spices which you already have on hand. It takes less than 30 mins to put together and taste amazing when had with chapati or pulao. You can make this very dry and roll it under rotis. So delicious.
This is a great recipe to put in your kids lunch box.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
1)Wash cauliflower and set aside.
2)Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds
3)Add onions and green chillies
4)Saute for few mins.
5)Add in ginger garlic paste
6)Add in chilli powder, turmeric powder and garam masala powder
7)Saute them for a min. Add in cauliflower
10)Add little water
12)Cover and cook till done.
13)Now the gobi is cooked.
14)Add coriander leaves
Gobhi Ki Sabji Recipe | Cauliflower Sabzi Recipe
- Cauliflower - 1 small cut into florets
- Oil - 2 tblsp
- Cumin Seeds - 1 tsp
- Onion - 1 large chopped finely
- Green Chillies - 2 chopped
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 tblsp
- Tomato - 2 chopped
- Chilli powder- 1 tsp
- Turmeric Powder - 1 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves as needed
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin and let it sizzle.
- Add in onions, green chillies and saute.
- Add in ginger garlic paste and mix well.
- Add in spice powders and salt.
- Add in cauliflower and tomatoes and mix well.
- Add little water. Cover and cook till done.
- Add coriander leaves.
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.