Last Updated on November 20, 2020
Makkan Roti With Dhaba Chicken Recipe with Step by Step Pictures.
Butter Roti Recipe with Dhaba Chicken Curry with step by step pictures.
This dinner is made under 45 mins which is super easy to make. This is delicious roti served with a spicy dhaba chicken curry.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Makkan Roti with Dhaba Chicken
FOR MAKKAN ROTI:
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - ½ cup
- Wheat Flour - 1 ½ cup
- Salt to Taste
- Water as needed
- Butter as needed
FOR DHABA CHICKEN:
- Oil - ¼ cup
- Fennel seeds / Sombu / Saunf - 1 tsp
- Cinnamon / Pattai - 1 piece
- Cardamom / Yelakai - 4
- Cloves / Krambu - 4
- Bay Leaf - 1
- Onion - 2 large chopped finely
- Curry leaves a sprig
- Ginger Garlic paste - 2 tblsp
- Green Chillies - 2
- Chicken - 500 grams
- Turmeric powder - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Tomato - 2 chopped finely
- Kashmiri Chilli Powder - 2 tblsp
- Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
- Cumin powder - 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder - 2 tsp
- Yogurt / Curd / Dahi - ¼ cup
- Coriander Leaves a handful chopped finely
- Kasuri methi leaves - 1 tblsp
- Mix all ingredients except butter given to a soft dough. Set aside for 30 mins or until you cook the curry.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add whole spices and let it sizzle for a min.
- Add onions and cook till golden.
- Add in curry leaves, ginger garlic paste and mix well.
- Add in turmeric powder and mix well.
- Add in chicken and cook for 5 mins till the chicken is seared.
- Add in chillies and tomatoes and mix well.
- Now cover and cook chicken for 15 mins.
- Now mix curd with spice powders,
- Add it into the chicken and mix well.
- Cover and cook for further 15 to 20 mins.
- Now add in coriander leaves, kasuri methi leaves and mix well.
- Serve with roti.
- For rotis, take small portion of dough and dust with flour. Roll it thin.
- Heat a tawa. Place roti and cook on both sides.
- Apply bufter and serve hot with curries
1)Make dough with the ingredients given to a soft dough. Set aside for 30 mins
2)Heat oil in a kadai
3)Add in spices
4)Add in onions
5)saute for 4 mins
5)Add in curry leaves
6)saute for few mins
7)Add in ginger garlic paste
8)Add in turmeric powder
9)Saute for mins
10)Add in chicken
11)Stir for 5 to 6 mins.
12)Stir till chicken is seared
13)Add in tomatoes and chillies
15)Cover and cook
16)Add in spices
17)Add in curd
19)Add in masala
20)Stir to combined
22)Cover and cook for 15 mins
23)cook till chicken is done
24)Add coriander leaves
25)Add in kasuri methi leaves
28)Take small amount dough
29)Roll it out
32)Heat tawa place roti
33)Cook till done
37)Take onions, chillies, chaat masala and lemon juice and mix well.