Moist Red Wine Chocolate Cake Recipe - Christmas Special Recipes with step wise pictures.
Super moist and decadent chocolate red wine cake which is a win win. It is super delicious you would absolutely go mad for it.
This is a perfect chocolate cake which you can make with red wine. If you dont have red wine, substitute it with some water. But i really loved the flavour of red wine and chocolate together. When you bake this your house will be filled with a heady aroma.
Eggless Banana Bread
Eggless Whole Wheat Banana Bread
Banana Cornflakes Muffins
Banana Chocolate Cupcakes
Banana Nut Muffins
Banana Oats Muffin
Banana Oats Bran Muffins
Banana Oats Muffins
The cake turned out super moist and fudgy. The chocolate topping is optional you can skip that too.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Moist Red Wine Chocolate Cake Recipe
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - ¾ cup 90 grams
- Cocoa Powder - ½ cup 50 grams
- Baking Soda - ½ tsp
- Salt - ¼ tsp
- Cinnamon Powder - ¼ tsp
- Unsalted Butter - ½ cup 110 grams
- Sugar - ¾ cup 150 grams
- Brown Sugar - ¼ cup 50 grams
- Egg - 1
- Vanilla Essence - 1 tsp
- Red Wine - ¾ cup 180 ml
- Dark Chocolate Chips - 1 cup
- Unsalted Butter - 50 grams ¼ cup
MY 1 CUP MEASURES 240 ml
PAN SIZE: 8x4 inches
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Take butter, sugars, vanilla in a bowl and whisk till creamy.
- Add in cinnamon, egg and mix mix well.
- Add in salt, flour, baking soda and fold gently.
- Add in red wine and fold gently.
- Spoon this in the loaf pan and bake for 30 to 40 mins.
- Remove it and cool completely.
- Now make chocolate sauce, melted butter and chocolate chips till it is smooth.
- Pour this over the cake and smooth the top.
- Let it chill for few mins.
- Slice and serve.
1)Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2)Take butter in a bowl
3)Add in brown sugar and normal sugar
4)Whisk well till creamy.
5)Add in vanilla
6)Add in cinnamon
7)Add in egg
8)Whisk till creamy
9)Add in salt
10)Add in flour
11)Add in cocoa powder
12)Add in baking soda
13)Add in red wine
15)Spoon it into the baking pan.
16)Pop it in 180 degree C preheated oven and bake for 30 to 40 mins. Cool the cake completely.
17)Make the chocolate sauce. Take butter in a sauce pan
18)Add in chocolate chips and melt it gently.
19)Now the chocolate sauce is done.
20)Place the cake over the wire rack
21)Pour the chocolate sauce over.
22)Let it set for few mins. Slice and serve.