Moti Pak Sweet Recipe – Boondi Pak Recipe – Easy Diwali Sweets with step wise pictures.
A very unique and delicious dessert made using boondhi. This is easy to make but the taste is absolutely delicious.
Diwali is around the corner. So it is time to think of all the dessert and snacks which we are planning to make for diwali. This is the time to celebrate and indulge. I have already noted down all the recipes which i have to try for this diwali.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Gram Flour / Besan - 2 cups
- Water - 1 cup or as needed
- Sugar - 2 cups
- Water - 1 cup
- Mawa / Khoya - 1 cup
- Cardamom Powder - 1 tsp
- Saffron a pinch
- Ghee -1/4 cup
- Cashews - 3 tblsp chopped finely
- Kishmish / Sultanas - 3 tblsp
- Oil for deep frying
- Mix gram flour with water to a semi thick batter. Pour the batter through boondhi spoon and fry it lightly. Dont over fry and make it crisp.
- Remove and set aside.
- Take sugar and water in a sauce pan, cook till it gets 1 string consistency.
- Fry nuts in some ghee.
- Add in khoya, and mix well.
- Add in fried nuts, cardamom powder and saffron. Mix well.
- Add in boondi and mix well.
- Add ghee little by little and cook till the mixture thickens and leaves the sides of the pan.
- Spoon this in a greased plate and smooth the top.
- Let it set for 3 to 4 hours.
- Slice and serve.
1)Take gram flour in a bowl
3)Mix to a smooth batter
4)Heat oil for deep frying. Place a boondhi ladle on top
5)Pour batter on top and tap it.
6)Fry the boondhi for 30 to 45 seconds
7)Drain and set aside.
8)Take sugar in a sauce pan
10)Cook till 1 string consistency
13)fry nuts in little ghee
15)Add it into the khoya mix
16)Add in saffron and cardamom powder
18)Add in fried boondhi
19)Mix well. Cook till it thickens
20)Add ghee little by little and mix well
21)Spread it in a pan and let it set