Last Updated on November 20, 2020
Nutella Biscuit Trifle with Step by Step Pictures.
Delicious trifle with cookie base and hazelnuts in them. The whole thing is topped with chocolaty custard and whipped cream. Perfect dessert for any parties.
This is one of the easiest dessert you could ever make. It needs just a handful of ingredients and few minutes to put together. If you have any parties coming up then this dessert would make a perfect one.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Nutella Biscuit Trifle
- Milk - 1 cup
- Sugar - 2 tblsp
- Nutella - ¼ cup
- Cornflour - 1 tblsp
- Chocolate Biscuits - as needed
- Hazelnuts - few tblps chopped finely
- Whipped cream for topping
- Chocolate sprinkles as needed
- Take cornflour in a bowl, add little milk and mix well to form a slurry,
- Take milk in a sauce pan, add sugar and mix well. Bring it to a boil.
- Now add in cornflour mix and keep whisking till thicken. Add in nutella and mix well.
- Cool it completely.
- Take crushed cookies in a serving glass. Add in chopped hazelnuts.
- Top with nutella custard. Top with cream and sprinkles.
- Chill in fridge for few hours.
1)Take cornflour in a bowl
2)Add little milk and mix well
3)Take milk in a sauce pan
5)Bring it to a boil
6)Add in cornflour mix
7)Mix and cook till it thickens
8)Now it is thick
10)Add good amount of it in.
12)Take some chocolate cookies in a bowl. Crush them
13)Add in chopped hazelnuts
14)Top with the nutella custard
15)Top with cream
16)Sprinkles with some chocolate
17)Let them chill in fridge for few hours, serve