Spicy paneer tikka masala with step by step pictures. Delicious spicy paneer tikka masala taste delicious with rice, roti.
About Paneer Tikka Masala
Marinated paneer cheese is served in a spicy sauce in the Indian dish paneer tikka masala. It's a meatless substitute for chicken tikka and other meat-based recipes. It is a frequently accessible dish in India and nations with a large Indian diaspora. The way the paneer or meat is sliced is referred to as tikka. Small pieces of meat or
vegetables are marinated in a specific spice mixture in tikka meals. Aside from paneer tikka, lamb tikka and chicken tikka are also available.
Ingredients for Paneer Tikka Masala
Paneer is a gentle agricultural cheese that absorbs the flavours of its surroundings. It is high in milk fats but low in calories, and it lacks vitamin B1 and necessary amino acids, whereas soy milk is high in both and low in calories.
Cumin Seeds :
Cumin has a warm, earthy scent and flavour with a hint of sweetness and bitterness. To get the best flavour out of the seeds, they must be toasted whole.
Kasuri Methi Leaves :
These fragrant, dried leaves have a light green colour and a nutty, savoury, and somewhat bitter flavour. Its flavour disperses and blends through seamlessly and mellowly when added to foods, despite its pungent and robust fragrance.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Paneer Tikka Masala Step by Step Pictures
|Take all your ingredients..I used my
leftover paneer tikka in this recipe
You can check this recipe for step by step pictures
|I am showing a quick pictures for paneer tikka|
|CHECK THIS LINK FOR PICTURES|
Paneer Tikka Masala Recipe
- Paneer Tikka - 3 skewers
- For Gravy:
- Oil - tblspn
- Onion - 1 large chopped
- Tomatoes - 3 large chopped
- Cumin Seeds / Jeerakam - 1 tsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 2 tsp
- Kashmiri Chilli Powder - 1 tblspn
- Coriander Powder / Malli Podi - 2 tblspn
- Turmeric Powder / Manjal Podi - 1 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder - 1.5 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Cream - ½ cup
- Kasuri Methi Leaves - 2 tsp
- Butter - 1 tblspn
- Coriander Leaves - 3 tblspn finely chopped
- Grind onion and tomatoes till smooth.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add in cumin seeds and saute for a min.
- Add in pureed onion and tomato. Cook till oil separates.
- Add in ginger garlic paste and cook for a min.
- Add in salt and spice powders, cook for a min.
- Add in water and bring it to a boil. Add in paneer tikka and cover and cook for 5 to 6 mins.
- Now add in garam masala powder, kasuri methi leaves and mix well. Add in cream and mix well.
- Add in butter and coriander leaves.
- Serve with pulav or anything you like.