Last Updated on November 20, 2020
Pichu Potta Kozhi Varuval Recipe - Shredded Chicken Fry Recipe with step wise pictures.
I have shared a version of kothu kozhi in this blog, this is another version and it is more delicious and very easy to make as well. You can use any chicken in this, if you have fried chicken which is leftover, you can use that. You can also add boiled chicken.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Andhra Chicken Curry
Easy Chicken Curry
Traditional Chicken Curry
No Coconut Chicken Curry
Roasted Chicken Curry
Chettinad Chicken Curry
Aloo Chicken Curry
Andhra Butter Chicken Curry
and Many More..
Pichu Potta Kozhi Varuval Recipe - Shredded Chicken Fry Recipe
- Chicken - 500 grams
- Turmeric Powder - 1 tsp
- Coconut Oil - 1 tblsp
- Onion - 1 large chopped finely
- Green Chillies - 2 chopped finely
- Curry leaves - a sprig
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 tblsp
- Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder - 1 tsp
- Pepper powder - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Coriander Leaves a handful
- Take chicken, salt, turmeric powder in a pressure cooker, cover and cook for 4 to 5 whistle. Let the steam go all by itself. Open the cooker and drain the chicken, shred the chicken from the bones and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add onions, chillies and curry leaves. Saute for a min.
- Add in ginger garlic paste and mix well.
- Add in spice powders except pepper powder and salt and mix well.
- Add in chicken and toss well.
- Add in pepper powder and coriander leaves and mix well.
1)Take chicken, salt, turmeric in a pressure cooker, add very little water and pressure cook for 4 to 5 whistle. Simmer the flame for 5 mins and turn off the stove. Let the steam go all by itself. Open the cooker and drain the chicken
2)Shred the chicken from the bones and set aside
3)Prepare your other ingredients
4)Heat coconut oil in a kadai
5)Add in onions, green chillies and curry leaves
6)Saute this till lightly golden
7)Now add in ginger garlic paste
9)Add salt, chilli powder and garam masala powder
11)Add in the cooked chicken
13)Fry that for few mins so it gets nice and little crispy
14)Add in pepper powder
15)Add in coriander leaves