Chia Seed Iced Coffee Recipe - Cold Chia Coffee Recipe
A delicious refreshing cool chia seed drink which taste super yummy. This delicious drink is perfect on a hot summer day.
This recipe is a twist to your regular coffee. It has chia seeds added in them which makes is more healthy. You can enjoy a cup of this on a summer day. So refreshing and tasty.
Chocolate Chia Pudding, Vanilla Chia Pudding, Avocado Chia Pudding & Fig Chia Jam
Do you know! Chia seeds has as much calcium as a glass of milk, more Omega-3s than a serving of walnuts, as many antioxidantsas blueberries. It is one of the highly nutritious seed.
Chia seeds contains,
- Essential Fatty Acids
- Vitamins A, B, E and D
- Minerals like calcium, phosphorus, potassium, iron, copper, zinc, magnesium, manganese, niacin, thiamine, and others
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Chia Seed Iced Coffee Recipe
- Chia Seeds - 1 tblsp
- Cold Milk - 1 cup
- Instant Coffee - 2 tsp
- Sugar - 2 tblsp
- Hot Water - 1 tblsp
- Water - ¼ cup
- Chocolate Sauce as needed
- Take chia seeds in a bowl add water and let them bloom.
- Take coffee, sugar and hot water in a bowl and mix well.
- Add this to the blender along with milk. Blend till creamy.
- Add the bloomed chia seeds and mix well.
- Take a serving glass, drizzle sides with chocolate sauce.
- Pour the cold coffee in and enjoy.
1)Take instant coffee in a bowl.
2)Add in sugar
3)Add hot water
5)Take it in a blender
7)Blend till creamy
8)Add bloomed chia seeds. Check this link to see how to bloom chia seeds.
10)Take a serving glass and drizzle sides with chocolate sauce
11)Pour cold coffee in it.
I just recently discovered soaking chia seeds into my ice coffee too, so I couldn't help but to Google and see who else does it! Cool that you're sharing it to everyone!