Sweet Vanilla Bread Recipe – Vanilla Loaf Cake Recipe with step wise pictures.
Super moist and very vanilla flavoured bread which is soaked with a vanilla syrup which makes the bread so moist and tender.
I love simple bread which taste like cakes. I have shared few bread recipes like banana bread, zucchini bread and many more in the past. This is a simple vanilla bread which i made few weeks back. I also made a chocolate bread, will share it soon. This recipe turned out perfect. The crumbs are very moist and tender, this recipe has a additional syrup poured all over it which makes it even more moist.
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
Moist Carrot Banana bread
Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread
Eggless Whole Wheat Banana Bread
Banana Cornflakes Muffins
Banana Chocolate Cupcakes
Banana Nut Muffins
Banana Oats Muffin
Banana Oats Bran Muffins
Banana Oats Muffins
I love these kind of simple bread recipes a lot and bake these quite a lot. Because i love having a slice of this with my cup of coffee, green tea or a cup of milk..
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Soft Unsalted Butter - 3/4 cup 170 grams
- Sugar - 1 1/4 cup 250 grams
- Eggs - 4
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tblsp
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 1/2 cup 180 grams
- Baking Powder - 1 tsp
- Water - 1/2 cup 120 ml
- Sugar - 1/2 cup 100 grams
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Take butter in a bowl and whip till creamy.
- Add sugar and whip till creamy. Add vanilla and mix well.
- Add egg one at a time or two at a time and whip till fluffy.
- Add in all purpose flour and baking powder and fold gently.
- Spoon this in the loaf pan and bake for 45 to 50 mins or untill a tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
- Now remove from oven and cool it for 10 mins.
- Now make syrup by heating sugar and water till it comes to a simmer, add in vanilla and mix well.
- Pour this all over the bread and let it cool down completely.
- Slice and serve.
1)Take soft butter in a bowl.
2)Whip till creamy.
3)Add in sugar
4)Whip till combined.
5)Add in eggs
6)Whip till creamy
7)Add in 2 more eggs
8)Whip till combined
9)I used my homemade vanilla in this recipe.
10)Add a good amount of it in.
11)Add in all purpose flour
12)Add in baking powder
14)I lined a loaf pan with parchment
15)Spoon batter in
16)Bake till done.
17)While the cakes are cooling, take sugar in a pan
18)Add in water
19)Bring it to a boil.
20)Add in vanilla
22)Take cake in a plate
23)Pour syrup all over it.
24)Let it cool down completely.
25)Slice and serve