Vegetable Crepes Parcels Recipe – Veg Crepes Recipe with step wise pictures.
Vegetable crepes is a delicious snack recipe for your kids. You can put this in your kids lunch box too. This has lots of veggies added into them which will make pretty nutritious. This makes a healthy lunch box idea for your kids. Since it looks cute, kids will love it for sure.
Paneer Cheese Wraps
Hummus Veggie Wrap
Carrot Hummus Wrap
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 cup
- Egg - 1
- Salt to taste
- Water as needed
- Oil - 1 tblsp + for frying
- Garlic - 5 cloves chopped finely
- Onion - 1 medium size chopped finely
- Carrot - 1 grated
- Cabbage - 2 cups shredded
- Green Beans - 5 chopped finely
- Capsicum / Bell Pepper - ½ chopped finely
- Salt to taste
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Soy Sauce - 1 tblsp
- Black Pepper Powder - 1 tsp
- Start by making batter, take flour, egg, salt and water in a bowl and make the batter into a thin consistency.
- Heat oil in a pan, add garlic and fry for few seconds.
- Add in onions and saute for a min.
- Add in cabbage, carrot, beans and capsicum and saute well for 5 mins.
- Add in salt, sugar, soy sauce and pepper and mix well. Filling done.
- Take a nonstick pan, drizzle few drops of oil and wipe off with a paper towel.
- Pour a ladleful of batter in and swirl the pan to coat thinly. Cook for few seconds on oneside. Flip over and cook on other side too.
- Remove to a plate. Set aside.
- Take 2 tblsp of all purpose flour in a bowl, add some water and mix to form a paste.
- Now take a crepe, fill with some filling, Apply the flour paste and all sides. fold into a parcel.
- Heat little oil in a pan, place the crepes and cook till golden on both sides.
1)Start by making the crepes batter. Take All purpose flour in a bowl.
2)Add in one egg
3)Add some salt
4)Add some water
5)Whisk to a smooth batter
6)The batter has to be thin. Set the batter aside so we can make the filling
7)Heat oil in a pan, add some chopped garlic and saute for a min
8)Add in some onions
9)Saute for a min
10)Add in chopped veggies
11)Toss well in the oil
12)Season with salt
13)Add some sugar
14)Cook till veggies are done
15)Add in soy sauce
16)Add in some pepper
17)Toss well..now the filling is done
18)Now take a nonstick pan, drizzle few drops of oil
19)Wipe it off with a paper towel.
20)Now it is well greased. Lets make the crepes
21)Pour a ladleful of batter
22)Swirl the pan so it coats well
23)Cook for few seconds on one side
24)Flip over and cook on other side too
25)Remove to a plate
26)Now take crepe
27)Add some filling in
28)Make a paste with 2 tblsp of all purpose flour and some water. apply that all over the crepe
29)bring two ends together.
30)Now bring other two and form a package
32)Now heat some oil in a pan
33)Place the crepe and cook till golden on both sides