Chicken & Rice Soup for Flu – Immunity Boosting Chicken Soup with step wise pictures.
Healthy and nutritious chicken & rice soup which is very healing for flu or fever. This gives you the lost energy to your body and makes you super healthy.
Chicken soup can be so nutritious. Chicken clear soup is great for sore throat and flu. It makes your body feel energetic. This soup has lots of veggies, garlic and pepper which can be very healing.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Chicken - 500 grams with bones
- Oil - 1 tsp
- Onion - 1 medium size chopped finely
- Carrot - 1 chopped finely
- Garlic - 5 cloves chopped finely
- Dried Parsley - 1 tblsp
- Cooked Rice - 1 to 2 cups
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Water as needed
- Take chicken, salt and water in a sauce pan. Cook till chicken done. Drain and chop chicken into small pieces. Set aside the stock.
- Heat oil in a pot, Add onions and carrot and saute for 5 mins.
- Add garlic and parsley and mix well.
- Add stock, chicken, cooked rice and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
- Serve hot.
1)Take chicken in a sauce pan
2)Add little salt to taste
3)Cover with water
4)Cook till chicken is done.
5)Drain the chicken and cut into small pieces. Drain and set aside the chicken stock
4)Heat oil in a pot
5)Add chopped onions and carrots
6)Saute them for a min.
7)Add chopped garlic
9)Add dried parsley
10)Add chicken stock
11)Add in cooked chicken
12)Add cooked rice
13)Simmer for few mins.
15)Season with lots of freshly ground pepper.