Classic Caramel Milkshake Recipe – Easy Milk Shakes Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious caramel milk shake which is so tasty is perfect for this summer time. This caramel milk shake makes a yummy dessert too.
Caramel flavor is my favorite flavor of all time. I love anything caramel, starting from milkshakes to icecream. It is one of my absolute top favorite. Few days back i made a caramel swirl ice cream, i used that ice cream to make this milk shake. It turned out super yum.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Frozen Milk - 2 cups
- Caramel Sauce - as needed
- Ice Cream as needed
- Sugar - ½ cup
- Cream - ¼ cup
- Salt - ½ tsp
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Take sugar in a sauce pan and cook till it gets golden brown.
- Add in cream and whisk till creamy.
- Add salt, vanilla and mix well. Set aside to cool completely.
- Take all ingredients given for milk shake in a blender and puree till smooth.
- Take a serving glass, drizzle caramel sauce around the sides of the glass. Pour shake in and top with icecream.
1)Start by making caramel. Take sugar in a sauce pan.
2)Cook on low medium heat till it gets dark golden in colour.
3)Let it cook till the sugar gets melts and golden.
4)Now the sauce done.
5)Add in cream
7)Cook till it is combined.
8)Take it off the heat
9)Add in vanilla.
10)Add in salt.
11)Mix well. Set aside to cool down.
12)Now lets make the milk shake. Take frozen milk in a blender
13)Add caramel sauce.
14)Add in ice cream
15)Blend till creamy.
16)Take a serving glass, drizzle inside with caramel sauce
17)Pour shake into the glass
18)Fill till 3/4th
19)Top with icecream