Grilled Chicken Burger Recipe – Easy Burger Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious grilled chicken burger which taste so delicious. It is perfect to put in lunch box or as dinner. Such a flavourful chicken burger.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Top 21 Grilled Chicken Recipes
Barbeque Chicken Over Homemade Barbeque Stand
Thai Sticky Chicken
Oven Fried Chicken
Grilled Whole Chicken
Honey Lemon Chicken
Garlic Baked Chicken
Grill Cajun Chicken
- Burger Buns - as needed
- Boneless Chicken Thigh - 2 to 3
- Chicken Seasoning - 1 to 2 tblsp
- Olive Oil - 2 tblsp
- Lemon Juice or Vinegar - 2 tblsp
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Tomato Ketchup as needed
- Shredded Lettuce as needed
- Tomato - 1 sliced thinly
- Take alt, pepper, chicken seasoning, lemon juice, oil and mix well. Add chicken in and mix well. Leave to marinate to 1 hour. Heat grill pan place chicken on grill pan cook for 8 to 10 mins on each side. Take it off the heat.
- Take buns and slit it open. Grill buns till cooked.
- Take buns and spread ketchup. Top with lettuce and chicken. Place tomatoes and cover with bun.
1)Take salt and pepper in a bowl.
2)You can add any seasoning as you prefer. I had this chicken seasoning on hand. So i used those.
3)Add a good amount of seasoning.
4)Add in some oil.
5)Add in some lemon juice or vinegar
6)Mix well. This is your marinate.
7)Place your chicken in
8)Mix well. Leave to marinate for 2 hours.
9)Heat a grill pan, place chicken in and cook
10)Cook till chicken is cooked
11)Cook till grilled
12)Take the bun
13)Spread ketchup on both side of bun
14)Top with shredded lettuce
15)Top with chicken
16)Top with tomatoes