Harissa Chicken Recipe – Pan Roasted Harissa Chicken Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious juicy harissa chicken which taste super delicious hot. This freshly ground harissa adds so much flavour to the chicken and makes it so yummy.
This chicken was on my mind for quite a long time. I love all kind of baked or roast chicken recipes. They are easy to make, pretty healthy than fried ones and taste delicious.
I used my homemade harissa paste to make this chicken more tasty.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Chicken - 1 whole chicken cut into 12 pieces
- Harissa Paste - 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Lemon Juice - 3 tblsp
- Oil - 4 to 5 tblsp
- Take chicken and make slashes all over them.
- Add salt and lemon juice and mix well.
- Add harissa paste and mix well.
- Cover and leave to marinate overnight.
- Heat oil in a pan, add chicken and cook for 2 to 3 mins on high heat.
- Flip over and cook covered on a low heat for 10 mins.
- Now flip over and apply more harissa paste and cook on both sides till chicken is done.
1)Take chicken in a bowl, make few slashes in them
2)Add lemon juice
4)Add in harissa paste
6)Cover and leave to marinate overnight
7)Heat little oil in a pan
8)Place chicken in and cook on high heat for 2 to 3 mins
9)Flip over and cook. Cook covered for 8 to 10 mins.
10)Apply some more harissa paste and keep cooking on a medium flame till the chicken is done.
11)Cook on low heat till chicken is done