Masoor Dal Soup Powder for Babies – Instant Dal Soup for Babies
Healthy and protein rich masoor dal soup powder for babies. This is best way to feed dal to your baby in a instant and takes less than 5 mins to make.
Mahima loves dal soup. But it is really pain to cook it in pressure cooker then puree it. So many pots and pans to wash. So i made this instant soup powder which comes handy. Also it can be mixed with cooked rice and ghee which makes a great lunch for babies.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Masoor Dal - 1 cup
- Cumin Seeds / Jeerakan - 1 tsp
- Asafoetida / Hing / Kaya Podi - ½ tsp
- Turmeric Powder - 1 tsp
- Masoor Dal Powder - 1 tblsp
- Water - ½ cup
- Salt to taste
- Wash and drain dal well.
- Take masoor dal in a dry pan and roast till golden.
- Take it in a blender.Dry roast cumin seeds, turmeric and asafoetida.
- Add it to the blender and blend till fine.
- Store in a air tight container.
- When making, take powder and water in a sauce pan and cook till thick.
- Add salt and mix well.
- Cool and feed your baby.
1)Take masoor dal in sieve
2)Wash it and drain them
3)Take it in a dry pan
4)Roast on low heat
5)Now it is golden
6)Take it in a bowl
7)Take cumin seeds in a pan
8)Add in asafoetida
9)Add in turmeric powder
10)Roast till golden
11)Take it in a blender
13) Store it in a container
14)Now lets make the soup. Take masoor dal powder in a sauce pan
16)Cook till it thickens
18)Now the soup is done
19)Cool it down.
20)Feed your baby.
I am Aarthi, a happy homemaker, mom of two beautiful girls, married to my high school sweet heart. My goal is to teach people that cooking can be way more easier and joyful than they think. Yummy Tummy features recipes all over the world with step wise pictures which surely shows the ease of cooking.