Eggless Chocolate Biscuits Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious chocolate cookies which taste so delicious with a cup of tea or coffee. This is a crunchy eggless chocolate biscuit which is totally yum.
I was looking for a easy chocolate biscuits recipe for a long time. Finally i made this cookies or biscuits recipe made using custard powder and it was super hit. This biscuits were crispy and tasty.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Unsalted Butter - ¼ cup (50 grams)
- Brown Sugar - ½ cup (100 grams)
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - ½ cup
- Cocoa Powder - 2 tblsp
- Custard Powder - ¼ cup
- Baking Powder - ¼ tsp
- Salt a pinch
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
- Take butter, sugar and vanilla. Mix well.
- Add cocoa powder, baking powder and salt and mix well.
- Add in custard powder, flour and mix well. Mix to a form a dough.
- Take a small portion, roll it into a ball. flatten it and place on a baking pan. Place a cashew on top
- Bake for 12 to 15 mins. Remove and cool completely.
1)Take butter in a bowl.
2)Add in brown sugar
3)Add in vanilla
5)Add in cocoa powder
6)Add in salt.
7)Add in baking powder
9)Add in flour
10)Add in custard powder
12)Take small portion of dough
13)Shape it into ball.
15)Place a cashew on top
16)Pop this in a 180 degree C preheated oven and cook for 12 to 15 mins.
17)Remove and cool completely
I am Aarthi, a happy homemaker, mom of two beautiful girls, married to my high school sweet heart. My goal is to teach people that cooking can be way more easier and joyful than they think. Yummy Tummy features recipes all over the world with step wise pictures which surely shows the ease of cooking.