Herb Buns Recipe – Soft Herb Rolls Recipe with step wise pictures.
Herb Buns Recipe – Soft Herb Rolls Recipe. Super soft herb buns which taste so delicious. This can be serve warm with a cup of coffee or as a mini burger.
Soft and aromatic herb buns which is super easy to make and taste delicious. This makes a perfect accompaniments for a bowl of soup or salad.
This was on my bucket list for quite sometime, finally i made it few weeks back. I had a bunch of herbs, so used those to make this rolls and it was perfect.You can make this in different shapes.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 2 cups
- Dry Yeast - 1.5 tsp
- Sugar - 1 tblsp
- Salt to taste
- Dried Parsley - 1 tblsp
- Dried Oregano - 2 tsp
- Red Chilli Flakes - 2 tsp
- Olive Oil - 2 tblsp
- Warm Water as needed
- Milk - 2 tblsp for
- Take yeast, sugar in a bowl and add in warm water. Let it sit for 5 mins.
- Take flour, salt, all the herbs and olive oil. Mix well.
- Add yeast water and extra water and knead to a soft dough.
- Add more oil on top and set aside to rise for 1 to 2 hours.
- Punch out the air and divide it into equal balls.
- Roll each ball into a smooth ball. Flatten it slightly.
- Let it rise for 30 mins to 1 hour.
- In the last 10 mins of rising , preheat oven to 200 degree C.
- Now brush top with egg or milk. Bake for 15 mins.
- Remove and cool a little.
1)Take dry yeast in a bowl.
2)Add in sugar
3)Add in little water and mix well.
4)Take maida in a bowl
5)Add in salt.
6)Add in oil
8)Add in yeast water
9)Add in water
10)Knead to a soft dough
11)Add in parsley
12)Add in red chilli flakes
13)Add in oregano
14)Once all the herbs are added.
15)Mix well. Shape to a soft dough
16)Add in oil
17)Knead to a soft dough
18)Cover and let it rise.
19)Once the dough is risen, punch out the air.
20)Divide it into equal balls
21)Take a dough ball.
22)Roll it into a smooth ball.
23)Arrange on a baking tray
25)Let it rise for 30 mins to 1 hour.
26)Brush the top with some milk.
27)Bake till golden
28)Brush top with some butter
I am Aarthi, a happy homemaker, mom of two beautiful girls, married to my high school sweet heart. My goal is to teach people that cooking can be way more easier and joyful than they think. Yummy Tummy features recipes all over the world with step wise pictures which surely shows the ease of cooking.