Dahi Kebab Recipe – Dahi Ke Kabab Recipe – Hung Curd Kabab Recipe with step wise pictures.
Super delicious little tangy, spicy and crispy dahi kabab. It is a different take on your regular kabab and taste so much better with some mint chutney or tamarind chutney on the side.
If making regular cutlet seems like a lot of work, then why not try out this super delicious dahi cutlet. Not only it is tasty but it is super simple to make.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Hung Curd - 1 cup
- Onion - 1 chopped very finely
- Green Chillies - 2 chopped finely
- Coriander leaves - ¼ cup chopped finely
- Ginger - 1 tsp grated
- Cumin Powder - 1 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder - ½ tsp
- Black Pepper Powder - ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Besan / Gram Flour / Kadalai Mavu - ½ cup
- Breadcrumbs - ¼ cup to ½ cup
- Oil - ¼ cup
- Roast gram flour till light golden. Set aside to cool down.
- Take all ingredients in a bowl except oil and mix well.
- Wet your hands with water, take small portion and shape it into patties. Coat in breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in a pan. Cook the kabab till golden on both sides.
1)Roast besan in a dry pan till it starts to turn golden
2)Keep stiring on low flame so the raw smell will leave from the besan
3)Now it is done.
4)Take hung curd in a bowl. To learn how to make hung curd, check this post.
5)Add in chopped onions, coriander leaves and green chillies. Add in finely chopped ginger as well.
8)Add in cumin powder, garam masala powder, black pepper powder and salt.
10)Add little breadcrumbs
12)Wet your hands, take small portion of the mixture
13)Shape it into ball.
14)Flatten it and coat in breadcrumbs
16)Heat oil in a pan.
17)Add in the kebab in
18)Cook till golden on both sides.
19)Cook till golden on both sides.