No Bake White Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delcious silky white chocolate cheesecake which taste so delicious and is so velvety and so creamy. It taste amazing with some fruit compote.
This is one of the recipe one of my viewer requested. Luckily i had some cream cheese on hand which i wanted to make use of. Finally i made it few days back and it was a super hit. you can use hung curd as cream cheese or check this link, i added my homemade strawberry compote and the filling was to die for.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Oreo Biscuits - 30
- Butter - ¼ cup (50 grams) melted
- Cream Cheese - 1 packet (226 grams)
- Icing Sugar / Confectioners Sugar - ½ cup
- White Chocolate - 1 cup chopped
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Cream - 1 cup
- Take biscuits in a blender. Powder coarse.
- Add melted butter and mix well. Spoon this into the round spring form pan. Press gently and chill in fridge for 30 mins.
- Melt white chocolate in microwave.
- Whip cream till thick.
- Take cream cheese, icing sugar and vanilla in a bowl and whisk till creamy.
- Add in melted white chocolate and mix well.
- Add in whipped cream and fold gently.
- Spoon this into the pan and spread evenly.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Slice and serve with compote.
1)Take a spring form pan.
2)Melt some butter in a bowl
4)Take biscuits in a blender
6)Add biscuit crumbs in the butter
8)Spoon the biscuit mix into the pan
9)Spread evenly and chill for 30 mins
10)Take white chocolate in a bowl
12)Take cream cheese in a bowl
13)Whip them till creamy
14)Add icing sugar
15)Whip till creamy
16)Add in vanilla
17)Add in melted white chocolate
18)Mix well till creamy
19)Take cream in a bowl
20)Whip till stiff
22)Now it is whipped
23)Add the cream mix into the white chocolate mix
25)Spoon it into the base
29)Slice and serve