Last Updated on November 20, 2020
Agar Agar Milk Sarbath Recipe with Step by Step Pictures.
Delicious china grass sarbath. This easy drink taste similar to the badam pisin added in jigarthanda. It is super easy to make and taste so yum. Perfect for this ramzan season.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Agar Agar Milk Sarbath
- China grass / Agar Agar - 5 grams
- Water - 1 cup
- Cold Milk - 500 ml
- Sarbath as needed
- Soak china grass in cold water for few mins.
- Add in sauce pan and melt gently. Now pour this in a bowl and put it fridge to set.
- Now crumble the set jelly.
- Take some in a cup, top with sarbath and milk. Mix well. Serve.
1)Take china grass / Agar agar
2)Take it in a bowl
3)Soak it in cold water
4)Take it in a sauce pan and melt it
5)pour it in a bowl and chill in fridge
6)Use a fork to scrape it
7)It should be crumbly
8)Take a cup
9)Add in some crumble
10)Add in sarbath
11)Add cold milk