Peanut Butter Banana Cake Recipe With Step by Step Pictures.
Peanut Butter Banana Cake taste so delicious and is super easy to make.
This cake is not only easy to make but is super soft and taste absolutely delicious. The cake itself is super soft, and the added chocolate chips and peanut butter adds a nice taste and texture to the cake.
I wanted to make this cake for few days now using the ripe bananas which i had on hand. Finally did it.
Over the years of baking i have made so many versions of banana bread. But i could say that this is the best one i have ever baked. There are few reason why this recipe is the best.
1)It is a basic and easy recipe.
2)It needs just a handful of ingredients.
3)It calls for butter instead of oil.
4)It has a good amount of ripe bananas in it.
5)The cake is so moist and soft.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- All Purpose flour / Maida - 1 1/4 cup 150 grams
- Cocoa Powder - 1/4 cup
- Baking Soda - 1 tsp
- Powdered Sugar - 1 cup 200 grams
- Unsalted Butter - 1/2 cup 100 grams
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Ripe Banana - 3
- Egg - 2
- Peanut Butter - 1/2 cup
- Chocolate Chips - 1 cup
- Preheat oven to 180 degree c.
- Line a square pan with parchment paper.
- Beat butter, sugar, vanilla till creamy.
- Add banana and beat till mixed.
- Add eggs and beat till fluffy.
- Add in flour, cocoa, baking soda and fold gently.
- Add in chocolate chips and fold gently
- Spoon this into baking pan and dollop peanut butter all over the cake. Swirl it.
- Bake for 30 mins
- Remove and cool completely.
- Slice and serve.
1)Take butter in a bowl
2)Whip till creamy
3)Add in sugar
4)Beat till creamy
5)Add in ripe banana
5)Beat till creamy
6)Beat till creamy
7)Add vanilla esssence
8)Add in eggs
9)Beat till creamy
10)Add in flour
11)Add in baking soda
12)Add in cocoa powder
13)Beat till creamy
14)Add in chocolate chips
16)Line a pan with parchment paper
17)Pour batter in
18)Take peanut butter
19)Top with peanut butter dollops
21)Bake till done
22)Slice and serve