Aloo Gobi Methi Sabzi Recipe - Cauliflower, Potatoes & Methi Sabzi with step wise pictures.
Healthy Cauliflower and potato sabzi which taste delicious with rasam rice or plain rice. It can be served with roti too.
This is a simple stir fry which is easy to make and tasty. This taste best with sambar rice or any spicy kuzhambu. This is a everyday version of sabzi. It needs just simple spices and ingredients. You can make this in less than 15 to 20 mins. I will share another version of the same recipe which has fresh methi.
Aloo Chana Sabzi
Sweet Corn Sabzi
Cabbage Chana Sabzi
Aloo Methi Sabzi
Aloo Ladysfinger Sabzi
Gatte Ki Sabzi
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Cauliflower Potato Methi Sabzi Recipe
- Potatoes - 2 large peeled and cubed
- Cauliflower - 3 cups cut into florets
- Oil - 3 tblsp
- Mustard Seeds / Kaduku - 1 tsp
- Cumin Seeds / Jeerakam - 1 tsp
- Asafoetida / Hing / Kaya Podi a pinch
- Turmeric Powder - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Kashmiri Chilli Powder - 1 tblsp
- Garam Masala Powder - 1 tsp
- Dried Fenugreek Leaves - 2 tblsp kasuri methi leaves
- Heat oil in a pan, add mustard, cumin and asafoetida.
- Add in potatoes and cauliflower along with salt and turmeric powder. Saute them.
- Cover and cook till veggies are done.
- Add in chilli powder, fenugreek leaves and mix well.
- Add in garam masala powder and mix well.
- Add coriander leaves and mix well.
1)Chop potatoes and cauliflower into small pieces and wash them well.
2)Heat oil in a pan, add mustard and cumin seeds
3)Add in little asafoetida
4)Add in cubed potatoes and cauliflower
5)Add salt and turmeric powder
6)Saute them well.
7)Cook till potatoes are done.
8)Add in dried fenugreek leaves
9)Add in chilli powder
11)Add little garam masala powder
Leave a Reply