Golden Fried Baby Corn Recipe with step by step pictures. Simple and easy appetizer made with baby corn.
I bought a packet of babycorn so many weeks back. Found it lying in the bottom of the my vegetable drawer. I found it couple of days back and thought of using it in an awesome recipe. But I was a bit worried that it must have spoiled. But when it unwrapped it, I found that it was so fresh and still shining at me..From this I found that corn have a very long shelf life.
Now lets talk something about the recipe. This fries is so crisp and yummy, I am sure that kids will love it a lot. Not only kids everyone will munch over this. I made some simple peas pulav, paneer butter masala along with this and packed it for my hubby's friends. They totally loved. I hope you will love it as much as they did and tell me how it turned out for you.
📖 Recipe Card
Golden Fried Baby Corn Recipe
- Babycorn - 10
- Oil for Deep frying
- For Batter:
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 cup
- Corn Starch / Corn Flour - ¼ cup
- Soy Sauce - 1 tblspn
- Chilli powder - 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder - 1 tsp
- Baking powder - 1 tsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 tblspn
- Ajinomoto - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Water as needed
- Cut corn lengthwise. Boil them for 2 minutes in hot water and drain them.
- Now take all the ingredients given for the batter in a bowl and make into a smooth batter.
- Heat oil for deep frying.
- Dip corn in the batter and deep fry them in oil till golden.
- Drain them in a paper towel.
- Serve hot with ketchup.
Golden Fried Baby Corn Recipe Step by Step Pictures
|Take all your ingredients|
|Take your corn out of the cob|
|and cut them as you wish|
|drop in the corns|
|blanch them for a couple of minutes and drain them|
|Now take both your flours in a bowl|
|add the remaining ingredients|
|add water and make into a smooth batter|
|dip the corn in the batter|
|and fry them in oil|
|and serve with sweet chilli sauce|