Eggless Waffles Recipe with step by step pictures. Soft and fluffy waffles made with whole wheat flour, eggs and cooked for breakfast.
It is mid week, it is getting really hectic already. How could you ever think of making waffles for breakfast on a busy week like this. Think about beating the egg whites still it forms peak and folding it gently into the waffle batter on a busy morning make me sick. So no more worries, I have a waffle which doesn't require those hard work. These are super easy, super simple Eggless waffles.
The batter can be made before the waffle maker gets hot. So whip up this batch of waffle in no time. I served it with honey but you could easily have it with maple syrup, cream, fruits or even with a dusting of icing sugar. What could be a better way to start a day.
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
Eggless Waffles Recipe (Whole Wheat Waffles Recipe)
- Whole Wheat Flour - 1 cup
- All Purpose Flour - ½ cup
- Baking powder - ½ tblspn
- Salt - ¼ tsp
- Milk - 250 ml or adjust
- Sugar - 3 tblspn
- Butter - 3 tblspn melted
- Honey for serving
- Take a mixing bowl. Add in wheat flour, regular flour, salt, baking powder, sugar and mix well.
- Add in milk and mix well. The batter should not be runny, it should be thick so adjust milk accordingly.
- Now add in some melted butter and mix well.
- Keep this batter for 5 mins.
- Now heat your waffle maker till it gets smoky. Brush it with some oil or spray it.
- Pour some batter into the maker and close it. Cook it according to the maker,mine was cooked in 4-5 mins, I opened it when the light turned green. So keep a close look to the waffles.
- Remove it carefully and place it in a plate.
- Drizzle as much honey or maple syrup as you liked and enjoy.
Eggless Waffles Recipe Step by Step Pictures
|Take all your ingredients|
|Take both your flour and salt in a mixing bowl|
|add sugar to it|
|add baking powder|
|and mix well|
|pour milk slowly|
|and mix well..DON"T OVERMIX|
|add some melted butter|
|and mix well|
|Now heat up your waffle maker till smoking|
|spray some oil or butter over it|
|pour some batter into it|
|cover and cook|
|till it is cooked and puffy|
|Serve with a drizzle of honey and some fresh orange juice..|