Butter Salt Popcorn Recipe with Step by Step Pictures.
This is the plain simple popcorn you could ever make. It has pure butter and salt flavour which is so good.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Popcorn - 1/2 cup
- Oil - 1 tblspn
- Butter - 3 tblsp
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pot. Add in 3 popcorn kernels and cover it. Cook till it pops.
- Now add remaining corn kernels and cover and heat til it pops. Set aside.
- Heat butter in a pan, add in salt.
- Pour over corn and mix well.
- Cool it down and then serve.
1)You need some popping corn kernels
2)measure 1/2 cup
3)Heat couple tblspn of oil in a heavy bottom sauce pan
4)add few corn kernels in
5)cover with a lid and let it heat till the corns are popped
6)now it is popped, now you know that the oil is hot
7)remove the corn
8)immediately add the corn kernels
9)add it all at once
10)Cover with lid and let it pop
11)now you can see it has come almost to the top
12)Heat butter in a pot.
15)Add corn in
17)You can cover the pan
18)and shake a bit too