Paneer Cheesecake recipe with step by step pictures.
Paneer cheesecake taste creamy and milky. This cheesecake is super easy to make and taste so delicious. You don’t need cream cheese to make this dessert. You need a packet of paneer to make this.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Digestive Biscuits - 200 grams
- Butter - 1/2 cup melted
- Paneer - 200 grams
- Thick curd - 1/2 cup
- Sweetened condensed milk - 1 can
- Gelatin - 2 tblsp
- Water - 1/4 cup
- Whipped Cream - 1 cup
- Take a 8 inch cake pan and line with cling wrap. Set aside.
- Whip some cream and set aside.
- Take biscuits and crush them. Add melted butter and mix well. Pour it in the prepared pan and put them in fridge untill needed.
- Now take paneer, curd in a blender and puree till smooth.
- Take it in a bowl. Add condensed milk and mix well.
- Take gelatin in a bowl. Add water and leave them to soak for 10 mins.
- Heat it gently so gelatin is melted.
- Now add this to the paneer mix and fold gently.
- Add in whipped cream and fold.
- Spoon this over biscuit base and chill in fridge overnight.
- Slice and serve.
1)Take paneer in a blender
2)Add in thick yogurt
3)Grind till smooth.
4)Take digestive biscuits in a bowl.
6)Add in melted butter.
8)Spoon this into a spring form pan
9)Take cream cheese in a bowl
10)Add in condensed milk
12)Take gelatin in a bowl
13)Add water and soak for 10 mins
14)now pop this in microwave and melt for a min.
15)Add this to the paneer mix
16)Whip some cream
17)Add the paneer mix in this.
19)Spoon this over the biscuit base
20)Chill in fridge for few hours. Slice and serve.