“Cake Bits Ice Cream Recipe with Step by Step Pictures. Left over cake bits or brownies can be added into this ice cream to create this wonderful decadent dessert.”
Leftover cake crumbs or brownie bits can be added into this delicious ice cream which makes this decadent dessert even more delicious.
ICE CREAM LOVERS! NEVER MISS THESE RECIPES
- No Churn Vanilla Ice Cream
- Butterscotch Ice cream
- Strawberry Ice cream
- Rose Milk Ice cream
- Coffee Ice cream
ALSO CHECK THIS 18 Easy Ice Cream Recipes
The main thing in this ice cream is getting the whipped cream texture right. Here are few tips and tricks on making whipped cream.
- Use cold bowl and cold whisk. I freeze my bowl and whisk for couple of hours before beating.
- Use very cold cream for whipped cream. I freeze the cream packet in freezer for 1 hour.
- Pour the cream in cold bowl and beat till thick and fluffy.
- Don’t over whip the cream, whip it till thick and stiff. Don’t over whip else it will get separated.
- Store the cream in fridge till needed.
Check out my Dulce De Leche Ice Cream Recipe too
- Mixing Bowl
- Electric Beater
- 2 cups Whipping Cream
- 1 cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup Cake Crumbs
- 1/4 cup Chocolate chips
- Whip cream till stiff peaks.
- Add in sweetened condensed milk and mix well.
- Add in cake crumbs and chocolate chips and fold gently.
- Spoon this into the air tight container.
- Freeze overnight.
- Scoop and serve.
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
1)Take whipping cream in a bowl and whip till stiff peaks form.
2)Add in sweetened condensed milk.
4)Add in crumbled cake pieces.
5)Add in chopped chocolate pieces.
7)Spoon this into ice cream tub.
8)Top with more cake crumbs and freeze overnight.
9)Scoop and serve.